Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kollin turns 4 !!!


My big boy turned 4 on July 8th. I still cannot believe my sweet little man is getting so big. He is now very independent, but at the same time, he is such a little cuddle bunny! He loves his mommy and that makes me so happy. His favorite things right now are trains and cars and spongebob. His birthday party was July 11th and it was a spongebob theme. Although Kollin seems to become a little nervous around a lot of people, I think he had a good time.
I will love you forever my little man- our lives are so much brighter because you are a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. We ALL had a great time!! Kollin is growing up right before our very eyes, and I know the feelings all too well as you know, since Macy is right in line with him. Man, weren't we all having Gator football parties and drinking too much like last year? When did we have kids??

    Love you much - all of you!!

    ReplyDelete